Help, US Consular visit to LaRomana

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
Last week I read a post somewhere on DR1 about the US Consular visiting LaRomana to register infants born to US citizens.
Unfortuately, I can not find it again, and yes I searched for at least an hour, I even asked one of the moderators who also could not find it.
I believe the visit is for today or tomorrow and an American friend of mine would really like to get his new baby registered.
If you have any information, especially the time and location for the registration process, please contact me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Ken

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
This is the information you are looking for. It was in the DR1 Daily News of Firday, June 10.

"8. La Romana US consulate day
US citizens living in La Romana should take advantage of the visit of the US consular citizen section officers to that city to assist US residents with registering their children born in the DR, renewing or securing passports, or other services. The operation is scheduled for Friday, 17 June."

Does anyone have a hint as to where they are going to set up shop in La Romana?

Regards,
PJT

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
buseouno said:
Last week I read a post somewhere on DR1 about the US Consular visiting LaRomana to register infants born to US citizens.
Unfortuately, I can not find it again, and yes I searched for at least an hour, I even asked one of the moderators who also could not find it.
I believe the visit is for today or tomorrow and an American friend of mine would really like to get his new baby registered.
If you have any information, especially the time and location for the registration process, please contact me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Ken

Found this. Thats about all.

CLICK HERE

La Romana US consulate day
US citizens living in La Romana should take advantage of the visit of the US consular citizen section officers to that city to assist US residents with registering their children born in the DR, renewing or securing passports, or other services. The operation is scheduled for Friday, 17 June.

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
jojo2130 said:
Why Not Contact the Consular in Santo Domingo

Here is a link to their website :

CLICK HERE

Thanks everyone,
Registration is from 7:30 AM Friday, can't remember the name of the club, but it is just across the river on the river bank as you enter Buena Vista.
Ken