Laser Hair Removal?

mkn

May 14, 2005
I'm serious! There's all this talk of liposunction, so how about laser hair removal in DR? I'm not planning to get it for the face, I was hoping to do a test run on a small section of skin before a more substantial procedure.

Can anyone recommend a good clinic or dermatologist, preferably in Santo Domingo? Feel free to message me if you don't want to mention it here.

Thanks.

PlantaFULL

Oct 21, 2004
There is a laser clinic in the street of the Hotel Embassador turning from Av Sarasota. Their "hardware" is state of the art from germany, their "doctors" are trained in the USA. There was an article in the sociales a while back, they seem to be the best in the whole Carribean. Prices seemed okay to me, the more you get done the bigger the discounte. There is a (funny) lady from the US working there (or owns it not sure), she can tell you everything about it in english :)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Make sure they are not using the Star Wars obsolete anti missle lasers from the US Army though. 10 million watts you disappear in a puff of smoke.

Don Tomas

Jun 22, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Make sure they are not using the Star Wars obsolete anti missle lasers from the US Army though. 10 million watts you disappear in a puff of smoke.

That's ok let's face it they would never hit the target anyways with one!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Don Tomas said:
That's ok let's face it they would never hit the target anyways with one!

Yes, but just the once is all it would take with your buttock hair the target, you know?

mkn

May 14, 2005
PlantaFULL said:
There is a laser clinic in the street of the Hotel Embassador turning from Av Sarasota. Their "hardware" is state of the art from germany, their "doctors" are trained in the USA. There was an article in the sociales a while back, they seem to be the best in the whole Carribean. Prices seemed okay to me, the more you get done the bigger the discounte. There is a (funny) lady from the US working there (or owns it not sure), she can tell you everything about it in english :)

Thanks everyone. I followed up on VIP clinic, the number if anyones interested is 535-2001. If I understood right, price is 8000 for a 45-60 minute body procedure.

mkn

May 14, 2005
Does It Burn

Yes, it had better burn if you'r eto keep your hair. How much it hurts, and whether it will work, depends on the individual, so places will sometimes do a 5-minute trial run first. For instance, fair hair doesn't usually work very well because the machine can't see it.