Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Shall be lounging in Purcellville...

Keith, what is your clan up to?

Anyone else in the DC area??

MG, dedicated DR1-reunion party-girl

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Hi Maine Girl. if you can arrange anything on weekend of June 25-26, I might be free. Don't know about the other Nova DRers..

ALB3

Sep 15, 2003
Maybe....

Hi MaineGirl,

Never met you but have been reading your posts for the past few years. I'd like to meet you but I'll be in Detroit until Thursday. If you'd like to meet Friday that works for me. Hopefully some of the others here in NoVa can meet you.

Enjoy your return to NoVa!!

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Love to meet you main girl, et al.

I live in maryland and can travel to purcellville. If invited, Am free to travel weekends. let me know when and will bring cases and bottles if allowed.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
MaineGirl said:
Shall be lounging in Purcellville...

Keith, what is your clan up to?

Anyone else in the DC area??

MG, dedicated DR1-reunion party-girl
Hey Amity! How in the world did I miss this thread last Thursday and why in the world didn't you also e-mail, PM or phone my cell directly [I think I've given you all the contact data several times now ;) ] Just got back from visiting the Ripley clan in West (by God!) Virginia and Ohio. Hope it's not too late to hook up. Would love to see you, with or without the rest of my crew. The only slot filled for certain this coming week is Friday evening, my daughter's graduation. Well, also her two dance recitals this weekend, and my son will be gone this weekend on a Scout trip. But otherwise free. Maybe we can work something out with other area DR1 folk... BTW, pardon my ignorance, but where exactly is Purcellville? :confused:

Un abrazo,
Keith

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Cool :) People want to hang out.

Purcellville is at the end of the Greenway. Does that help? Umm....towards Winchester. Gah it's been two years since I have lived there. Like 20 minutes from Leesburg.

Friday night I am hanging out in Waterford, and Saturday I believe my flight leaves to go home. But maybe we can do ice cream or something on Wednesday evening, and it doesn't matter where, whatever is easiest for people. I won't be imbibing, just smiling and taking a picture for DR1.

I'll be checking the thread when I get to VA tomorrow.

MAINE IS GORGEOUS TODAY (I don't know why I am leaving except I dearly miss my southern friends.)

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Are you missing us too ?

MaineGirl said:
Cool :) People want to hang out.

Purcellville is at the end of the Greenway. Does that help? Umm....towards Winchester. Gah it's been two years since I have lived there. Like 20 minutes from Leesburg.

Friday night I am hanging out in Waterford, and Saturday I believe my flight leaves to go home. But maybe we can do ice cream or something on Wednesday evening, and it doesn't matter where, whatever is easiest for people. I won't be imbibing, just smiling and taking a picture for DR1.

I'll be checking the thread when I get to VA tomorrow.

MAINE IS GORGEOUS TODAY (I don't know why I am leaving except I dearly miss my southern friends.)

SOSUA IS GORGEOUS TODAY - so, when are you back here - hope you're missing your Sosua friends too ? :cry:
Sylvia x

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Out of Town

Sorry I'll be out of town til Sunday. It would have been cool to hang.
Weather is nice here too.

Keith what's the stat on the DR1 picnic?

D

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
miel!!

My trip got rearranged! Now I am going the second week in August.

US Scareways can be blamed, no voucher usage this week!!

Sylvia, I DO miss you and Quisqueya!!! Have a trip planned for November!