Dominican Resturants in Buffalo?

Nov 5, 2004
Dominican Resturants in Buffalo?

I'm heading down to Buffalo, NY with my family this weekend.

Anyone know of any Dominican resturants down there??

I did a search here on DR1...and it came up with "no term matchs"..so if this has been discussed before..I apolgize for asking again...and please direct me to the link...

If it hasn't...then I hope some ppl can fill me in

P.s.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This means I am going THIS SATURDAY EARLY morning to NY state...in BUFFALO :p

So even if you don't have a specific NAME, ADDRESS or PHONE #...does anyone from the USA have any links, website wtc. where I could look up specific Dominican resturants??

HELP, Please & Thank you...

CUIDATE amigos...

Aliya Jimenez

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You forgot The Clown Bin, Legal, and airline info!
If you post this a total of ten more times you might get a response.

PS: Buffalo is in NY not NJ.

Nov 5, 2004
Tamborista said:
You forgot The Clown Bin, Legal, and airline info!
If you post this a total of ten more times you might get a response.

PS: Buffalo is in NY not NJ.
Oops...someone remind me not to post when I am drinking :D

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
You won't find a Dominican restaurant in Buffalo, NY. There is a Puerto Rican one named the Niagara Cafe on Niagara Street in the Puerto Rican area of the West Side. I took a Dominican visitor there once, and the person was happy with it - except that they did not have any flan.

Nov 5, 2004
La Profe_1 said:
You won't find a Dominican restaurant in Buffalo, NY. There is a Puerto Rican one named the Niagara Cafe on Niagara Street in the Puerto Rican area of the West Side. I took a Dominican visitor there once, and the person was happy with it - except that they did not have any flan.
What are the prices and atmosphere like here?

mami

Mar 16, 2004
well....

Cold, Cold, Cold, Snow, Snow, Snow, Ice, Ice, Ice, Sleet, Sleet, Sleet, And Then You Have The Brief Summer And Then Again........

Nov 5, 2004
mami said:
Cold, Cold, Cold, Snow, Snow, Snow, Ice, Ice, Ice, Sleet, Sleet, Sleet, And Then You Have The Brief Summer And Then Again........
Lol...thanks mami, but I was asking about the Puerto Rican resturant called
the Niagara Cafe on Niagara Street in the Puerto Rican area of the West Side, that La Profe_1 mentioned :)