Escucha Esta Bachata Nueva

Cirilo

Mar 17, 2005
muy buena

Keep up the good work and the good music !
Felicidades and a lot of success for you !

Cirilo

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Alex, I heard your song, and it's definitely good. I'll be on the lookout for your CD. By the way, my 12-year old daughter Alex (your namesake or 'tocaya') mocks my passion for bachata, and since she likes to compose songs and short stories, I recently bribed her to compose a bachata for me. Here's the first two verses.

De un tiempo para ac? me olvidastes
y jam?s te lo voy a perdonar
me amarr? de tu alma
que voy a hacer ahora que ya no est?s
traicionero, me olvidastes
que voy a hacer sin poder amarte

tu me ense?astes a amar
no a dejar corazones que vuelan por los aires
me olvidastes y para eso no hay perd?n
y para t? no hay m?s amor...​

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
That is nice for a 12 year all keep it up.

Mirador said:
Alex, I heard your song, and it's definitely good. I'll be on the lookout for your CD. By the way, my 12-year old daughter Alex (your namesake or 'tocaya') mocks my passion for bachata, and since she likes to compose songs and short stories, I recently bribed her to compose a bachata for me. Here's the first two verses.

De un tiempo para ac? me olvidastes
y jam?s te lo voy a perdonar
me amarr? de tu alma
que voy a hacer ahora que ya no est?s
que voy a hacer sin poder amarte

tu me ense?astes a amar
no a dejar corazones que vuelan por los aires
me olvidastes y para eso no hay perd?n
y para t? no hay m?s amor...​

That is very nice, i wish her the best in her young future and may she get to write many other songs. I really apreciate the support from everyone here and i hope that you get to enjoy the rest of my album witch will include a track with Monchy & Alexandra called "La Novela" where alexandra is my ex that broke up with me without saying why and monchy as my best friend who i turn to in my darkes moment of love.

Take care and i will keep you all posted. Have a wounderfull day.

AB...
Alex Bello
www.alexbello.com

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
I will do all my best to do that cirilo

Cirilo said:
Keep up the good work and the good music !
Felicidades and a lot of success for you !

Cirilo

I will do all my best to make sure my passion never dies and keep the output of our music.

AB.....

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Great song.......

Hey Alex,

I've heard your song before and I have seen you perform. I like your sound it's a great song keep it up and best of luck to you!!! :classic:

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Slammin' Website

Nice! Looks professional. V. refreshing. It upgrades the bachatero look.
I'm sure you will do fine. Do let us know if you can head down to the Washington Metro Area, I am sure you will get a great turnout!

Let me know if you need any contacts here or anywhere else in the US where you are interested in focusing to create a following
D

Last edited:

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
Thaks

deelt said:
Nice! Looks professional. V. refreshing. It upgrades the bachatero look.
I'm sure you will do fine. Do let us know if you can head down to the Washington Metro Area, I am sure you will get a great turnout!

Let me know if you need any contacts here or anywhere else in the US where you are interested in focusing to create a following
D

Please e-mail me and let me know how we can work together, to be honest with you i don't have anyone yet in the us to work my album beside univision but they will only be the distributors. you can reach me at this two address so we can talk about this.

alex@alexbello.com and alexpenabello@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a nice day...

AB.....

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
Thank you

Music said:
Hey Alex,

I've heard your song before and I have seen you perform. I like your sound it's a great song keep it up and best of luck to you!!! :classic:

I hope i get the chance to meet you in person on of thise days.

Take care..

AB..........

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Sure, AB. First, let's try this on-line and go from there. Check you emails.
D

Alex Bello said:
Please e-mail me and let me know how we can work together

jayvon30

Jun 1, 2005
Wow!!! I really enjoyed this bachata, Alex, you are great. Definitivamente se pega!!! Keep up the good work....

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
Gracias

jayvon30 said:
Wow!!! I really enjoyed this bachata, Alex, you are great. Definitivamente se pega!!! Keep up the good work....

Gracias por tu opinion manito, means alot to me. Espero que el resto del disco te guste asi como esta cancion.

Cuidate

AB.......

Nov 5, 2004
Alex,

Very nice website.I really like the song you have playing on your website. :)

Are you living right now in Toronto or the DR?

Any shows coming up (in either Canada in the DR) for you in the near future? I didn't see anything listed on your website...

Mirador,

Your daughter is a very talented writer for a 12 year old!!!! Tell her to keep up the good work! :)

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Peachez I saw his name as one of the performers for an event:
T.O. Latino
Where: Santo Domingo Topical
Date: July 2
Other performers listed are: Jay-Dlos Selectos, Wilson Manuel, Digydon, Mc. Puppet, La Union, Bacha lUna , Don Colo, Blanco y Negro y otros.

I think your still here Peachez right?

I"m sure Alex can list where else he'll be performing this summer! :)

PeachezNcream84 said:
Alex,

Very nice website.I really like the song you have playing on your website. :)

Are you living right now in Toronto or the DR?

Any shows coming up (in either Canada in the DR) for you in the near future? I didn't see anything listed on your website...

Mirador,

Your daughter is a very talented writer for a 12 year old!!!! Tell her to keep up the good work! :)