julie cosmos rep

phild

Jun 20, 2005
does anyone know if julie the cosmos rep is still in the dom. last she was with a bloke called felix. please let me know if u have any details

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
There have been 2 or 3 Julies working for Cosmos over the 12 years I have been here, which one did you have in mind - the ones I knew didn't appear to be romantically involved with a Felix, but I could have missed something of that nature!! How long ago are you talking about? Fiona is still here & the company still brings tourists in on a fairly regular basis!! ~ Grahame.

phild

Jun 20, 2005
we got married there 7 years ago and visited 3 times after and she was there then. shes from yorkshire and has been there for about 13yrs now. felix works for brugel as a driver

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
As far as I am aware, Fiona is the only Cosmos Rep (then manager) who has worked through 13 years or so here. The Julie I knew was about 5'4 (maybe 5'5") plump & with a wonderful personality. Her main hotel of work at that time was the Puerto Plata Village.

If it IS this Julie (& as I said ealier, I didn't realise she was married) then she transferred to Mexico some 6 years ago - still with Cosmos I gather. Fiona (whom I saw on Saturday) advises me that this Julie has now returned to England & is working in Nottingham - whether with Cosmos or not I did not ask as Fiona was in a hurry to get to one of the hotels!!

Why not contact Cosmos in the UK & ask there? ~ GWB.