Body Shops and Panel Beating - Help

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Looking to get some feedback from people that have had work done in Santo Domingo recently are in the past year.

I have seen some bad work here and want to avoid any future pain.

If you have first hand experience or know of someone that was happy, let me know.

Thanks.

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Altima Auto, S.A.
Calle Yaguajal esq. Resp. Yaguajal No. 1
Los Rios, Santo Domingo
Tel: (809) 238-0999
Fax: (809) 238-0993

They did the front end of my truck two years ago but did my brother-in-law's
BMW about a year ago. The BMW was side swiped worst than yours and in both case they did an EXCELLENT job. My yipeta was an insurance job for Groupo Popular (they recommended Altima). I was please with their facilities, timeliness and most of all the quality of their work. Give them a call. Better yet visit them and see the their work first hand. They do plenty of work on yipetas and beamers.

Good luck,
NotLuking

Robert said:
Looking to get some feedback from people that have had work done in Santo Domingo recently are in the past year.

I have seen some bad work here and want to avoid any future pain.

If you have first hand experience or know of someone that was happy, let me know.

Thanks.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
NotLurking said:
Altima Auto, S.A.
Calle Yaguajal esq. Resp. Yaguajal No. 1
Los Rios, Santo Domingo
Tel: (809) 238-0999
Fax: (809) 238-0993

They did the front end of my truck two years ago but did my brother-in-law's
BMW about a year ago. The BMW was side swiped worst than yours and in both case they did an EXCELLENT job. My yipeta was an insurance job for Groupo Popular (they recommended Altima). I was please with their facilities, timeliness and most of all the quality of their work. Give them a call. Better yet visit them and see the their work first hand. They do plenty of work on yipetas and beamers.

Good luck,
NotLuking

Thanks, they are on my list of approved places.