Travel agency in Puerto Plata/Sosua

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Anyone that can recommend a good travel agency in the Puerto Plata/Sosua area. I need one roundtrip to Florida, then round trip ticket to Europe.

Thanks in advance

jstnorv05

Jun 13, 2005
You're best bet would probably be to book your tickets online and if you want to learn more about the area go the Yahoo group sosuadominicanrepublic.

DR Mpe said:
Anyone that can recommend a good travel agency in the Puerto Plata/Sosua area. I need one roundtrip to Florida, then round trip ticket to Europe.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Electronic Tickets

So electronic Tickets works at all major Airports in the DR?

jstnorv05 said:
You're best bet would probably be to book your tickets online and if you want to learn more about the area go the Yahoo group sosuadominicanrepublic

Last edited by a moderator:

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
travel agencies

Turissimo in Puerto Plata, close to the gaz station where Burger King is, on the left side coming from Sosua, also Vacances Signature behind the baseball stadium in Puerto Plata.
In Sosua, there is also "Froka", at the second floor where the big blue cow is on the Pedro Clisante. They sometimes have last minutes tickets.
Mel

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Viaturs-Tossato, SA.

About 6 months ago I did some busines at Viaturs-Tossato on Beller #116 arround Downtown Puerto Plata and I found them very helpful and capable.
(809) 586-2922

... J-D.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
J D Sauser said:
About 6 months ago I did some busines at Viaturs-Tossato on Beller #116 arround Downtown Puerto Plata and I found them very helpful and capable.
(809) 586-2922

... J-D.

I?ve been using them too, when not being able to travel back home during the charter season. They have always been helpful, punctual, looked up the best possible flights/rates etc.

I have booked a cruise once with them too. No problems at all!