Razor Blades

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Where are razor blades sold, and how many blade options are there. I see razors sold in most supermarkets and stores like Sirena, etc., but have never seen blades.

When we returned to the DR in mid-2000 from our down-island cruise. I stocked up on blades (for longer than I expected) in Puerto Rico. I am just now getting down to the end of the stockpile. My razor is one that I have had for at least 25 years and uses the Trac type blade. I'm asking now so that I can see if I can find them in the US next month, or whether it is time to buy a new razor. And if blades aren't readily available in the DR, it will probably need to be an electric one.

DianaC

Jan 8, 2005
We found trac type blades at the Messon supermercado in POP. Not cheap, but available.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Readytogo said:
Ken

IF you are asking where in the US, Wally World stocks about every blade imagineable at low prices. Do your face a favor and don't buy cheapies though

Not US, but DR.m Thanks for info on where to get them online.

DianaC, thanks for info. I was afraid they would be expensive so bought an electric razor on eBay this afternoon at a very good price.