"el Faro" Where art thou? Virtual?

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
There is a weekly newpaper published in Puerto Plata, "El Faro"; it's pretty interesting if you live in POP; it uses a scaled down version of DR Spanish. It has, I believe, an active web site; but I can't find it. Google? No luck. Can anybody assist me? Thank you.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Gringosabroso...

Is it this one?

http://www.periodicoelfaro.com.do/

gringosabroso said:
There is a weekly newpaper published in Puerto Plata, "El Faro"; it's pretty interesting if you live in POP; it uses a scaled down version of DR Spanish. It has, I believe, an active web site; but I can't find it. Google? No luck. Can anybody assist me? Thank you.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
gringosabroso said:
I am absolutely astounded Gringosabroso - is there a failing in your filing system for e-mails?? :confused:

Some 26 days ago Ginnie sent you this information (with cc to me, NewsPuppy, Tom) when you had offered to do the Saturday morning News Headlines for "the other site". Did you never receive it or did you mislay it? That would explain perhaps why we heard no more from you directly?? ~ Grahame.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Thank you Lesley D, aegap ! !

My sincere thanks for your timely & well informed responses. I owe you each 1! My question has been answered.