Platinum bracelet ??? Coral Marien ?

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Hola todos.

A very bizarre question needs a clear answer..!!

I heard (and I see) a person with a platinum bracelet at Coral Marien. He told me it's a VIP service (!). I want to know about the advantages (don't be sarcastic please...) of having this kind of color or bracelet....

What are the differences between ?regular? service and the platinum bracelet..????

Thanks in advance

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
VIP wrist bands at hotels usually give you the priviledge of being served international brands of alcohol at the bar......being able to visit the a la carte restaurants without having to make a reservation etc etc.

Sorry I can't be more specific about Coral Marien but I am assuming it is similar to other all inclusive hotels.

Daydream

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I too, cannot be specific, as when we were there in April for two weeks I never saw a Platinum bracelet - just regular for we AI guests and white for time share (vacation club) guests. I suspect it is some type of perk for the vacation club guests.

Gregg

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Vip Bracelets

Many Resorts are now using VIP Bracelets to let the staff know of the extra perks available to Vacation Club Members.

Being a TIME-SHARE RESORT the Coral by Hilton my fit into this catagory.

Gringo

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
It's not for time share's like we thought.

Here is what the Coral Marien has to say:

"Platinum bracelet are entitled to Member of Hilton or any other person authorized by the management.

Priviliges: Express check in, fruit basket in the room upon arrival and if member of Hilton clients get points and miles."

I think this is referring to the Hilton HHonors program.

Gregg