Barking Beast...

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
I want someone to bring me from the USA one of these dog sirens that emits a high frequency tone when a dog starts to bark. This beast next door barks continously til late in the night. These people could care less since their room is located on the other side of their large home. We have talked to them and they refuse to do anything about the dog. So, I'm ready for some way to stop this dog from barking...short of killing the beast.

Bring the damn machine and I will happily pay you for it and feed you and pour Presidentes down your throat.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
i feel for you

Snuffy said:
I want someone to bring me from the USA one of these dog sirens that emits a high frequency tone when a dog starts to bark. This beast next door barks continously til late in the night. These people could care less since their room is located on the other side of their large home. We have talked to them and they refuse to do anything about the dog. So, I'm ready for some way to stop this dog from barking...short of killing the beast.

Bring the damn machine and I will happily pay you for it and feed you and pour Presidentes down your throat.

the one i know about goes on the collar,butt i will look at the feed store for you.this place has electric fences for horses, so maybe they will have somthing for you, check in morning. ;)