July 4th party webcam

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Technology is Keeewl!!!

This is great!

But I think, you put up a e-mail address, not a web address.

The only bad thing about keyboard kewlness is fat finger mistakes.

Tim H. :smoke:

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I think Marco means you can look at it through the webcam function if using Yahoo messenger.
You need to have a Yahoo account for that, and also be accepted in Marcos yahoo, i.e send request to be added.

jwampler

Feb 5, 2004
Terrific

Hope Hlywud will pm me with info on how to view. I loaded the Yahoo messenger.

Jack

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Yahoo Messenger

If you have Yahoo messenger and you add rockysbluesbar to your list, you can double click on the name (rockysbluesbar), which will open a chat box.
At the top of the chat box, click on "contact", "contact options", "view webcam".
That's all there is to it.

jwampler

Feb 5, 2004
Whew-That will help

I wasnt sure if I could recognize you or not. Had thought of asking Marc to put a sign on you, but instead will look for you as you describe above. Should be no problem. Thanks, hehehe

Jack

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The Easy Route..

Once rockysbluesbar is added to your messenger list, "View My Webcam" will appear next to the name.
Just click on it and you'll be connected.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Webcam on

Webcam is up & running, albeit, there's nothing to see yet, but us chickens working our butts off.
Party starts at 2 PM.

jwampler

Feb 5, 2004
Video is fine-

Will I need to do anything special to have audio or will it happen automatically. Of course I turned the speakers on, but beside that is there anything else.

Jack

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Ludlow said:
HOPE YOU PAID THE RENT AND STAFF THIS MONTH. TERRIBLE TO SEE THE TABLES AND CHAIRS TAKEN DURING ANOTHER DRUNKEN ORGY. ONLY QUOTING DRSOL!@!!!!

Ludlow, are you having fun?
The one that get strength from hate is usually the loser.. You seem to get high on hate..
An advice to you would be, get a life.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Ludlow said:
HOPE YOU PAID THE RENT AND STAFF THIS MONTH. TERRIBLE TO SEE THE TABLES AND CHAIRS TAKEN DURING ANOTHER DRUNKEN ORGY. ONLY QUOTING DRSOL!@!!!!
You read or have read to you drsol? Didn't think you could put down the National Inquirer long enough.