Iberostar Resorts

Pault

Jul 3, 2005
Hi to all, this is my first post on this forum and I have a few questions. We are thinking about planning a trip to either Punta Cana or Bayahibe. We have stayed at the Iberostar Quetzal resort in Playa del Carmen two times and we liked it very much. Now for my questions. Which area should we go to, Punta Cana or Bayahibe? What does both of these places have to offer? Is one more crowded than the other? Is the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus at Bayahibe a nice place? Also, which one of the Iberostar resorts at Punta Cana would you recommend? Are all three of the IB resorts at Punta Cana close together? I know these are a lot of questions but I'm trying to get as much information as I can before we actually plan our vacation. Also, is topless sunbathing allowed on the beach at both of these places? And one more question, can anyone compare the Dominican Republic to Playa del Carmen? Maybe someone out there has been to both places and let me know which one they liked the best. Any information you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks