Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Car drop off at SDQ Airport ?

Is it safe to drop off a car at SDQ Airport and pick it up when you're back?
    A cousin of mine will be out of the country for a week and she would like to use one of my cars, drop it off at SDQ Airport and pick it up when she's back.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gsupa
    Is it safe to drop off a car at SDQ Airport and pick it up when you're back?
    A cousin of mine will be out of the country for a week and she would like to use one of my cars, drop it off at SDQ Airport and pick it up when she's back.
    They have long term parking that's not expensive.
    Friends of mine use it and have not had any problems.

I'll ask them for more details.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been asking this question this weekend myself. I have been told it is ok but I am anxious to hear the replies here as it is of importance to me also.

Escott

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    They have long term parking that's not expensive.
    Friends of mine use it and have not had any problems.

I'll ask them for more details.
    How much is it ? Thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default not a bad way to go

Quote Originally Posted by gsupa
    How much is it ? Thanks
    There are risks like anything else in life. The cost is 160 pesos the first night and 60 pesos for every 24 hour period thereafter. The security is tight. There are armed guards at the exit booths and bicycle security patrols amongst the parking spaces. There is also closed circuit surveillance. You will find many late model luxury vehicles parked there. I have used it a handful of times and I haven┤t had problems. I take the precaution of using various Ęcut offĘtype security measures and a ĘbastonĘclub to discourage thieves. It┤s not a bad way to go for up to two weeks. After that, taxis become more financially attractive.

Bon voyage