Taco Tuesdays Rave Review

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Hello All,

Taco Tuesdays at Sandi & Robs place ..... DO IT!!

Seriously - I hardly ever toot somebody else's horn on this board, but these guys deserve it, along with Scott, Dawn and Larry, thank you guys for a VERY enjoyable evening.

Scott has a photo or two I'm sure he'll post on his blog. The evening was absolutely wonderful, filled with great food and conversation, kids running around and laughter everywhere. We has a short shower but that just gave us the opportunity to get a little closer to our neighbour ;)

This is a definate must-try folks, I don't get out to socialize as often as I'd like but I'll be making a point on Tuesdays.

Stay well,
Amy

Edit: PM if you would like any further info

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I completely agree. I did get some great photos and will post them in this thread tomorrow if I have the time. Busy day tomorrow and still recuperating from the big BASH Weekend.

There had to be 50 people there tonight for Taco Tuesday!

Escott

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Tell Me They Have "REAL" Sour Cream,and I'll Go!!!

I have yet to find any restaurant using the "REAL" thing!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I had a great time! Great setting, wonderful people and great food! Thank you everyone for a terrific night. I can't wait to go back next week :).

And, yes CC, they had REAL sour cream (I swear).

Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Escott_1tacopro.JPG
Check out the pictures of the DR1 Roving Photographer and you will want to go to Taco Tuesday just for the view!
Escott_1tacoproperty.JPG
CHECK OUT THE VIEW!
Escott_1hannataco.JPG
Check out the WOMEN
Escott_1tacopeo.JPG
Checkout what some people will do to end up on Escotts Blog!
Escott_1tacohump.JPG
Just Go to Taco Tuesday and hang out with some fine people, a beautiful setting directly on the ocean and YEAH, Tacos!

They also have a few Bungalows to rent which are all around the pool with a great ocean view.

Contact Sandy or Rob at 885-2772 for reservations, directions or further info.

I understand that DR1's World Famous Webmaster may be there on Tuesday! Maybe if we buy him enough to drink he may be taking the Dogs place in the picture next week! LOL