ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Where's PIB.. hope she's ok. :nervous:

zeus (primus inter pares) :nervous:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Pib is expecting anytime now and hopefully she is staying cool. ;)

How you doing Pib? Mr Bok?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Woohoooo

Congratulations Pib and bok. That's great news. Where are the pictures?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
My God!!!

Instead of posting a zillions times on the 'americanized' thread, we should have been congratulating wonderful new MOM Pib and hubby on the birth of their sweet little Nadia...

How come this wasn't posted as soon as it happened???

CONGRATULATIONS...QUE DIOS BENDIGA A TODA ESA HERMOSA FAMILIA!!!

MQ

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Bok, who checks DR1 religiously, showed me this thread. Well, thanks all for the good wishes.

Miss Nadia is a parent's very wish come true. She is sweet, quiet, cute and perfectly healthy so far. She hasn't even managed to upset what are your stereotypical "first timers". We couldn't have hoped for better.

Mom and dad are doing OK too. We are adapting to our new lives and even at its worst (the 4 AM feeding) we take it with humor and patience that we didn't think ourselves capable of.

And to women keeping scores: once the technology is out I will be cloning my husband and selling copies on eBay. Nadia and I think that he's the best thing after chocolate. ;)

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Hearty congratulations, Clara & Bok, from Keith & O. Hope we can get a chance to see the lovely Nadia (and maybe finally meet Bok!) next time we visit SD.

I'm sure you're missing alot of sleep right now -- been there, done that! ;) :cheeky: Be glad she's quiet and has a regular feeding time. One of the twins was cranky (frequent colic - thank god the other was quiet & happy-go-lucky) and the twins had different feeding times during the night, so O & I were like zombies our first year... I think only the aid of my very thoughtful suegra pulled us through...

Un abrazo,
Keith

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Congrats on the new arrival Pib & Bok......

God's gift to mankind is sure to make your lives a constant joy!

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Pib....

Felicitaciones y felicidades.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

Sincerely,

Lesley D

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I cannot believe I completely missed this thread. Congratulations, Pib and Bok, and God bless! BTW, I saw pics, and she is SO beautiful...wouldn't have expected anything less from you, though.

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
Wow! Felicidades PIB! No wonder you were missing for such a long time. May God bless your daughter with good health and a kind heart!