Flip Chart stand and Paper

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I've looked everywhere, I?ve even searched the DR1 ;) to no avail.

For a presentation, I need a flipchart stand with pads of flipchart paper. It does not need to be a fancy ?whiteboard?type, but at this stage, I?ll take anything and pay just about any price. Anyone out there who knows what this is, where I can buy one and specifically, where I could buy the large pads of paper?

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Chris said:
I've looked everywhere, I?ve even searched the DR1 ;) to no avail.

For a presentation, I need a flipchart stand with pads of flipchart paper. It does not need to be a fancy ?whiteboard?type, but at this stage, I?ll take anything and pay just about any price. Anyone out there who knows what this is, where I can buy one and specifically, where I could buy the large pads of paper?

Your best bet is to go to LA ESTRELLA DE BELEN on Rom?lo Betancourt Street (Ave Bolivar before Nu?ez de C?ceres). Don't call, they probably don't know all the stuff they've got. You won't leave empty handed!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
You can buy one, that you even can fold together, and Johan Design on Camino Real in POP. They have the papers too, and probably cheaper to get the papers at an ordinary impresora..
Several excursion organizers have bought from them and use those for presentations at their hotel briefings.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
If in Santo Domingo, you should check out Disesa (Lincoln / Romulo Betancour)
Tel. 565-4555

They have everything!