Breast Augmentation?

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Hello,

Does anyone know how much breast augmentation surgery (a boob job) costs down in the DR? For example, if the woman is moving from an "A" cup to a size "DD."

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Warning!!!

When going from an A cup to DD be sure there's a caboose to balance things out or you might tip over :laugh:

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Ouch! whatever surgeon who will actually do that job is in it to cash in and is not the kind of surgeon I would be comfortable with i.e. unscrupulous because they (the boobs...!) will look really bad. Going that big from A is rather extreme IMO, and if you end up with someone that is not hte greatest (cd be in any country) you will be so sorry. So research, as for references and rethink that sizing. Backaches, and divots from bra straps.....

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
You dont have enough skin on your chest for those DD but If you want your chest full of stretchmarks go ahead with the surgery. Settle for a "C" cup but thats JMO.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
helpmann said:
Wow! That seems high for the DR. Is this for a reputable surgeon or just any quack?

-Helpmann :)
Listen, everyone I know go to Colombia, for their plastic surgery, cheap and are they do very good work.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Really? EVERYONE you know- men, women, children all went to Colombia for breast implants and plastic surgery? What an odd life you live.

A

apostropheman

ricktoronto said:
Really? EVERYONE you know- men, women, children all went to Colombia for breast implants and plastic surgery? What an odd life you live.

...and I thought my sense of homour was strange :eek:

apostrophemansoontobeottawa!

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Imho

helpmann said:
Hello,

Does anyone know how much breast augmentation surgery (a boob job) costs down in the DR? For example, if the woman is moving from an "A" cup to a size "DD."

Thanks,
Helpmann :)
I'd rather have a natural "A" than a manufactured "DD".

I'd also rather have a bottle in front of me...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Don't take it Literally, my god! I am talking in general on the women I know who had their surgery and their friends who've also done it. Relax