Medical Help

christremain

Aug 15, 2003
Hi all

I have searched the forum's and have had little success. Looking for a little guidance.

My 3? year old son needs to visit a Urologist.

We have been recommended a Dr Mohammed in Centro Medico in P Plata.

Does anyone have any experience / information with regard this particular Doctor.

On the flip side, we have heard such good things about the hospital and Doctors in Santiago I wondered if we would be better going there? If so, any recommendations?

Any help / insight would be very much appreciated.

regards

Chris

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I had a problem with my stomach and used Dr Mohammed. He is from India and speaks English perfectly. He was good for me, and was well recommended.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
One of the best urologists in the DR is Dr. Joaqu?n Alvarez

His nickname is Bony and he is a graduate of McGill, speaks very good English and is a heck of an MD. He is who I'd take my son to...or my grnadson now.

He is Clinica Corominas. If you need an appointment call me--just send aa PM and I'll set up an appointment for you.

Re: Dr Mohammed. I'd need to know where he graduated from in the first place. Sight unseen, I'd always be suspicious. If he has not received his "Execuator" from the DMA (Dominican Medical Association) I would not go there, even in an emergency.

I think I'd ask Dr. Redondo his opinion first.

HB :D:D:D Suspicious of ferriners, as alwaays....

christremain

Aug 15, 2003
Thank you very much

Thank you for the posts - and the info Marc - I think i will PM Hillbilly as suggested.

Thanks again

Kind regards

chris