Consular Fees

merengue75

Dec 21, 2003
Warm greetings to all the dominicans living abroad.

I have to renovate my dominican passport and would like to know if anyone knows what are the fees to be payed for a 2, 4 and 6-year passport renovation...

Can anybody help me???

Thanx and best regards

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
Why don't you try to call the Consulate...

Why don't you try and call the Dominican Republic Honorary Consulate nearest you.
If you live in Canada let me know, I have telephone numbers.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
merengue75 said:
Warm greetings to all the dominicans living abroad.

I have to renovate my dominican passport and would like to know if anyone knows what are the fees to be payed for a 2, 4 and 6-year passport renovation...

Can anybody help me???

Thanx and best regards

For the difference in price you will pay to do this in the US you could take a flight to the DR and do it at the airport in hours.

merengue75

Dec 21, 2003
Dolores said:
For the difference in price you will pay to do this in the US you could take a flight to the DR and do it at the airport in hours.

wow!!! is that that expensive?????

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Dolores said:
Wow! Dominican passports can be renewed in Las Am?ricas airport? Do you know exactly where? Do you know if they also take the required photographs or does that need to done elsewhere?

merengue75

Dec 21, 2003
snowbird44 said:
Why don't you try and call the Dominican Republic Honorary Consulate nearest you.
If you live in Canada let me know, I have telephone numbers.

im in the us, thanx anyway