Escott

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you all to know that Escott is just about the finest person I have ever met in my entire life. You should be honored if you can call this man a friend.

You should read his blog for the pearls of wisdom he provides on a daily basis.

That is all I have to say.

Badpiece

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Rocky said:
Yeah ! He's pretty kool for a gay guy.

Rocky, I thought that was supposed to be a secret. Has Scott gone public while I've been on vacation?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Rocky said:
I didn't know you wanted me to keep it a secret !!!

Not me, Scott. Posting it is fine by me, I was just surprised because he has always been worried if the news got out it would spoil the image he has tried to create for himself on this board.

Ken said:
Not me, Scott. Posting it is fine by me, I was just surprised because he has always been worried if the news got out it would spoil the image he has tried to create for himself on this board.
Escott is not gay. He always has the most beautiful women singing his praise. Your jealousy will get you no where. Free yourself and just say that Escott is truly the finest person on this board and in all of Sosua.

Badpiece

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
badpiece33 said:
Escott is not gay. He always has the most beautiful women singing his praise. Your jealousy will get you no where. Free yourself and just say that Escott is truly the finest person on this board and in all of Sosua.

Badpiece
Sheesh. Did you find his password?
Hey, where are you, man?
Poker game's starting in 22 minutes.

Nov 5, 2004
badpiece33 said:

Badpiece

Escott is truly the finest person on this board and in all of Sosua.

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Hey Scott are paying these people. If so i need some extra money to build my new house. Scott your the greatest. I'll pm you and let you know where to wire the money.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This "Hurts" Me More Than It Does You!"(My Dad Used To Tell Me that!)

Every time he gave me a "spanking"!

I love Escott Too!..........."HOWEVER", This is not a personal message board.To the "Millions" ofDR1 "Lurkers" who don't have a "Score card",or know the "Personalities" on DR1,reading this thread must be like watching paint dry!
Soooooooooooooo,lets limit the personal "Chit Chat" to chat rooms,PMs, e-mails,and best of all "DR1 Parties"!!!

Since this "Thread"? really has no General Interest,I will now pronounce you,

"CLOSED"!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.