Want to contact D.R. Golf Federation

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hi Judith,
Do a search on FedoGolf on this site & you should see a number of articles relating to where to go to join. I am having to get ready to go out right now (Mass for a friend who has died), but if you don't find what you need , PM or e-mail me & I'll dig the information out!

Where do you live & what courses do you want to play at?? ~ Grahame.

Judith

Jul 17, 2005
BushBaby said:
Hi Judith,
Do a search on FedoGolf on this site & you should see a number of articles relating to where to go to join. I am having to get ready to go out right now (Mass for a friend who has died), but if you don't find what you need , PM or e-mail me & I'll dig the information out!

Where do you live & what courses do you want to play at?? ~ Grahame.

Hi thanks for the info. we live in Sosua and play both Playa Grande (favourite) and Playa Dorada. I?ll check it up now.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Judith said:
Hi thanks for the info. we live in Sosua and play both Playa Grande (favourite) and Playa Dorada. I?ll check it up now.

Hi, the federation have a website:
www.golfdominicano.com

You can also give Juan Luis Hazim, the manager of Playa Dorada Golf Club, a call and he will assist you. He speaks English if you don?t know Spanish.
His Phone: 320 34 71
His Email: jhazim@playadoradagolf.com

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Thanks for reminding me about this one Carina - & for putting the FedoGolf webpage in.

Playa Dorada is an expensive course to play at these days but with Fedogolf giving ONE free round at 12 courses throughout the country & thereafter between 30 & 50% discount on subsequent rounds, the RD $5,000 is soon recoverable!!

Did you sort things out Judith? I tend to play at Los Aromas in Santiago these days - less expensive (RD $800 non members, RD $600 FedoGolf members & RD $400 for members) & a MUCH more challenging course. The members are very friendly too. If you need a trip down to play the course sometime, PM or e-mail me & we'll make a fourball up by linking up with "the Great one Himself ........ Hillbilly". Hillbilly's son Marco recently became the National Champion & is a V.P. of something within the FedoGolf operation.

When you go to Playa Grande next, say 'Hi' to the senior caddy 'Luis' for mr please. I'll join you for a game there sometime - it is a wonderful course!! ~ GWB.

Judith

Jul 17, 2005
BushBaby said:
Thanks for reminding me about this one Carina - & for putting the FedoGolf webpage in.

Playa Dorada is an expensive course to play at these days but with Fedogolf giving ONE free round at 12 courses throughout the country & thereafter between 30 & 50% discount on subsequent rounds, the RD $5,000 is soon recoverable!!

Did you sort things out Judith? I tend to play at Los Aromas in Santiago these days - less expensive (RD $800 non members, RD $600 FedoGolf members & RD $400 for members) & a MUCH more challenging course. The members are very friendly too. If you need a trip down to play the course sometime, PM or e-mail me & we'll make a fourball up by linking up with "the Great one Himself ........ Hillbilly". Hillbilly's son Marco recently became the National Champion & is a V.P. of something within the FedoGolf operation.

When you go to Playa Grande next, say 'Hi' to the senior caddy 'Luis' for mr please. I'll join you for a game there sometime - it is a wonderful course!! ~ GWB.

Not quite got my act together to organise things re federation yet but working on it as we speak!

Hi there, brilliant idea to join up for a fourball. Probably can work around your dates but ideally would like to play Sundays, to allow for working to pay green fees........... Anyhow maybe you can suggest dates??
Speak soon
j

niceguy511

Oct 2, 2008
My friend and I visit Dominican Republic each year for the last six years. We heard about FEDO golf card last year and would like to explore possibilities of buying them. We do appreciate any ifformation you can provide us.
Thanks.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
My friend and I visit Dominican Republic each year for the last six years. We heard about FEDO golf card last year and would like to explore possibilities of buying them. We do appreciate any ifformation you can provide us.
Thanks.
Go to 'SEARCH' function box above & click.
Enter FEDOGOLF Membership in the options & make sure you change 'Dates to check' to 2 years or more.
Read & note the details you wish to explore further.

Where do you wish to play (as your normal course)? MOST courses have details of Fedogolf in their Proshops!! ~ Grahame.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Golf Dominicano

Above link will take you right to membership page. Be warned however that this organization is not very well organized and getting your card can be a problem. I paid for my card this year in February and after numerous phone calls and emails I recd my actual card in June. My buddy paid for his in Feb and has yet to rec his card even after countless promises etc. The card is a Great deal and a must for any DR golfer ... tom