Vet in Bavaro/Punta Cana.....

mag1110

Jul 18, 2005
I'm moving to Pueblo Bavaro and bringing our dog too. Does someone knows of a good vet in that area?
Thanks

nanakoo

Jul 19, 2005
lime dolls

I am new to this type of thing , but I e-mailed ther home site for the DR and they said to get on this site and see if some one could help me.

I was in La Romana Aobut 2 years ago and one place the tour guide stopped was a flea market. It was quite large and had many beautiful things including what they called porcelian dolls. The clerk said that they had an 800 number if you wanted to buy more. I would like to buy more dolls and am looking for someone to help me get in touch with this flea market.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
mag1110 said:
I'm moving to Pueblo Bavaro and bringing our dog too. Does someone knows of a good vet in that area?
Thanks

Although I don't know the name of the vet or the clinic, I was told that there is a very good vet in Bavaro. Thank god I haven't needed his services yet. By December there should be another one in Plaza Bolera, Punta Cana also. So don't worry, your dog should be alright.

mag1110

Jul 18, 2005
KateP said:
Although I don't know the name of the vet or the clinic, I was told that there is a very good vet in Bavaro. Thank god I haven't needed his services yet. By December there should be another one in Plaza Bolera, Punta Cana also. So don't worry, your dog should be alright.

Thanks a lot!!! I feel better

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
there is a good vet

The ONLY vet I know of is between Fruisa and the Riu Hotel on the right hand side before the crossroad going to Macau. They do NOT do surgery tho...closest vet that does surgery is in Higuey....It's a husband and wife team..really sweet but a little wacky and VERY primitive....if there is an emergency grab a taxi and FLY to Santo Domingo..the alternative is scarry!!
The other vet in Bavaro is great for shots, skin infections, etc, etc
Good Luck

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Someone I know is looking for the phone number for the vet and the Pet Shop in Bavaro to buy Eukanuba dog food. Anybody happen to have it?

thx!!!