Need referrences for Management Company

iluvdr

Aug 24, 2004
Is there any serious management groups in the DR?
I own an 80 unit motel in SD. I have been very disappointed by my previous management ( real nightmare...).
I am looking for a very serious management group to take over.
Also, if any one can refer we a commercial designer or architect that has had some prior experience in this kind of property. I am thinking of giving the place a face lift. Thanks in advanced.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
PM me. There is an excellent architect in my novia's family who is experienced in such projects.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
iluvdr said:
Is there any serious management groups in the DR?
I own an 80 unit motel in SD. I have been very disappointed by my previous management ( real nightmare...).
I am looking for a very serious management group to take over.
Also, if any one can refer we a commercial designer or architect that has had some prior experience in this kind of property. I am thinking of giving the place a face lift. Thanks in advanced.
I am using Lissa Warden of DR1 fame and she is located in S.D. . I am on the North Coast and still use her and have enjoyed my experience. PM 'Lissa" here and ask her about experience with what you are doing.

Glad things worked out for you.

Escott

iluvdr

Aug 24, 2004
Escott said:
I am using Lissa Warden of DR1 fame and she is located in S.D. . I am on the North Coast and still use her and have enjoyed my experience. PM 'Lissa" here and ask her about experience with what you are doing.

Glad things worked out for you.

Escott

Thkx Escott, sorry I did not get back to you sooner. 100k later things have a way of working out themselves. Thkx again for the lawyer referral.
As for lissa I have been reading your blog and had the intention of contacting you about her. She is definetely on my list.
How about Management Groups, any ideas ??? I am tired of being taken for a "gringo"...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
iluvdr said:
Thkx Escott, sorry I did not get back to you sooner. 100k later things have a way of working out themselves. Thkx again for the lawyer referral.
As for lissa I have been reading your blog and had the intention of contacting you about her. She is definetely on my list.
How about Management Groups, any ideas ??? I am tired of being taken for a "gringo"...
My experience any other place other than the North Coast is indeed lacking along with my contacts. Sorry. Maybe someone can help you here but I cannot.

Escott