ANYONE works at AMERICAL IN POP?

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
I am looking for anyone who works at AMERICAL in Puerto Plata, if anyone knows someone who works there, or works there themselves, Please Private message me, I have an important question to ask?I am sorry If i have posted this in the wrong section...

Duece

Mar 11, 2004
COROLLA24 said:
I am looking for anyone who works at AMERICAL in Puerto Plata, if anyone knows someone who works there, or works there themselves, Please Private message me, I have an important question to ask?I am sorry If i have posted this in the wrong section...

I work at Americall, what do you want to know?

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
COROLLA24 said:

I dont work there but know some people who do. Martin and Joel are sweethearts but the rest of the people I know who work there ... well, thats a different story. Long story short, a group of them kicked my door in one night and dragged me out of bed because they were "worried" about me because I didn't answer my door and my light was on. Absolute rubbish.

Are you looking for a job there?