Playa Dorada Complex

jellylegs2002

Apr 9, 2005
Hi, im sure this has been covered in other threads but i havent't found what im looking for yet. I have just returned to England from the complex and am trying to see whether i can get a job in one of the hotels. If anyone has any contacts with a hotel in that complex or knows how i could go about getting a job please email me jellylegs2002@hotmail.com thanks

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
There are about 40.000 applications yearly for the hotels, tourcompanies, vacationclubs etc yearly, mostly from Dominicans. To apply you need to fill out an application form, leave a picture etc. at each company you are applying for work in.
Very few hotels will even consider employment to a foreigner, and if they do it would be someone with specific knowledge in any area they need, living here, knowing Spanish etc.

jellylegs2002

Apr 9, 2005
carina said:
There are about 40.000 applications yearly for the hotels, tourcompanies, vacationclubs etc yearly, mostly from Dominicans. To apply you need to fill out an application form, leave a picture etc. at each company you are applying for work in.
Very few hotels will even consider employment to a foreigner, and if they do it would be someone with specific knowledge in any area they need, living here, knowing Spanish etc.

thanks for the advice, i'm not expecting to actually get a job in a resort, just sorta hoping! So have applied anyway, but i know its a long shot!