Is Xr Doing Something Illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wineclubs

I'm a living brain doner
Jul 10, 2005
I have recently been posting on DR SOL and in re reading my posts I find they have been completely reworded and altered to suit the owners needs. Is this illegal or what? Should he not say that he has completely re written the post to suit his purposes?

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wineclubs said:
I have recently been posting on DR SOL and in re reading my posts I find they have been completely reworded and altered to suit the owners needs. Is this illegal or what? Should he not say that he has completely re written the post to suit his purposes?
Only a lawyer would know, for sure, but nobody here is surprised that he would do that.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
This is the same dope that posted in my name and then banned me from his site which of course I hadn't been on.

What was hilarious was that I was on a plane from NY to POP at the time, got picked up from the airport by Alanindr and made a post here about it just to tell everyone about the dope that couldn't get the first thing right. He then said that the IP address was screwed for some odd reason and he couldn't check who made the post which was a crock of crap.

He also logs in onto another website and posts as AZB. I emailed the owner Carl and said it wasn't AZB. He emailed me back and asked me to call AZB to ask about it. AZB said "I have never been on that site" and when I told carl he ran the ip and it went back to DRArsehole. XR was immediately banned from that site and we got another laugh at the dope.

What do you expect from a 5'5" guy with 42 earings in his ears and 28 rings on his fingers? This guy is nuttier than a Almond tree!

The site is only inhabitated with Petty people that have mostly been kicked off of here to begin with.

Long live XR and his silly site for giving us the humor we need to face the rest of the day every day and thanks for telling your story. Gave me a chuckle!

What is with the wine club?

Escott

Wineclubs

I'm a living brain doner
Jul 10, 2005
What is with the wine club?

Scott,

Wait and see but how about great wines from real grapes and Scotch Whisky and other spirits all at prices you would not believe. All you have to do is join the club and bring clean un-labelled bottles to replace those you take. WOW!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Readytogo said:
Not a very "moral" or ethical thing to do, but what law and what jurisdiction do you suppose might preclude this?

The Supreme Court of Who Gives a Rat's A$$ Land.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
wine

Wineclubs said:
Scott,

Wait and see but how about great wines from real grapes and Scotch Whisky and other spirits all at prices you would not believe. All you have to do is join the club and bring clean un-labelled bottles to replace those you take. WOW!!
Have any idea on how to bring wine into the DR. We will be relocating there sometime hopefully in the near future. I have a rather large wine cellar and would love to bring about 1200 bottles with me. Ideas??????????????

Bob K

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Bob K said:
Have any idea on how to bring wine into the DR. We will be relocating there sometime hopefully in the near future. I have a rather large wine cellar and would love to bring about 1200 bottles with me. Ideas??????????????
Where do you plan to cellar the wine once you bring it over?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
yawn.jpg

Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.