Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question chemicalsuppliers in the DR

    I am trying to find food grade H2O2-35%Hydrogen-peroxide. Someone told me to try and check with chemical supply houses and ferterlizer stores. Besides as a ferterlizer component, it is also used in making cheese. But I have a time coping with the telephone book here. Anyone have an idea, address, phone number or location that might help me.
    I also need to find Vitamin C in powdered form (sodium ascorbate crystals and L-Proline powder). A well stocked health food store may have these items.
    Luperonsailor
    Last edited by Luperonsailor; 07-21-2005 at 10:19 PM.

  2. #2
    *** Sin Bin ***
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luperonsailor
    I have trying to find food grade H2O2-35%Hydrogen-peroxide. Someone told me to try and check with chemical supply houses and ferterlizer stores. Besides as a ferterlizer component, it is also used in making cheese. But I have a time coping with the telephone book here. Anyone have and idea, address, phone number or location that might help me.
    Luperonsailor
    Do you also need fertilizer containing ammonium nitrate, fuel oil, and aluminum powder? By the way, where are you going to place the bomb?

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile ;Laughing- the bomb is for my heart arteries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirador
    Do you also need fertilizer containing ammonium nitrate, fuel oil, and aluminum powder? By the way, where are you going to place the bomb?
    Pretty funny, not near meLOL
    I am suposed to tell the seller that I am going to use it for my plants as plant food. but inrealit I am going to try and heal my Coronary disease, I am in the near end stage of CAD and the meds the DR./ have perscribed are not acccomplishing their goal, I am following a regiment I found on the internent throuh a friend. Now I need to find H2O2 and L-Lysine adnL-Proline for my one month treatment to eradicate my herat condition and give memy life,wife and diet back

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    4,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Here's some links that may help with the Vitamin C. The second link is also GNC, but they were listed under a "Physicians-Naturalist" category.

    http://english.dr.superpages.com/lis...1&MC=1&CB=&PP=

    http://english.dr.superpages.com/lis...1&MC=1&CB=&PP=
    Last edited by rellosk; 07-21-2005 at 10:38 PM.

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rellosk
    Here's a link that may help with the Vitamin C.

    http://english.dr.superpages.com/lis...1&MC=1&CB=&PP=
    Thanks that is a place to start. If you come up with any othe info please me an private email if you like Billy

    I really don't understand all the numbers and letters after the phtml

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    4,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luperonsailor
    Thanks that is a place to start. If you come up with any othe info please me an private email if you like Billy

    I really don't understand all the numbers and letters after the phtml
    After reading your second post I edited my past and added a second link.

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default where is the second link

    Quote Originally Posted by rellosk
    After reading your second post I edited my past and added a second link.
    Please repeat the second link. the first link would not go throuh my Yahoo search engine

  8. #8
    *** Sin Bin ***
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luperonsailor
    Pretty funny, not near meLOL
    I am suposed to tell the seller that I am going to use it for my plants as plant food. but inrealit I am going to try and heal my Coronary disease, I am in the near end stage of CAD and the meds the DR./ have perscribed are not acccomplishing their goal, I am following a regiment I found on the internent throuh a friend. Now I need to find H2O2 and L-Lysine adnL-Proline for my one month treatment to eradicate my herat condition and give memy life,wife and diet back
    Just goes to show that a good nutritional regime is basic for cardiovascular health. I doubt very much that a one month health treatment with all those fancy chemicals will restore your coronary arteries' health. You need to redesign more than just your nutritional habits, you have to change your entire outlook on life, take things easier, change your work or activity, get out of the rat race. Maybe a move to Sosua, open a bar by the beach.

  9. #9
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default links

    Quote Originally Posted by Luperonsailor
    Please repeat the second link. the first link would not go throuh my Yahoo search engine
    My search engine can't trace any of the DR.Superpages you gave me

  10. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Working on alternative stuff

    Mirado----what you mentioned is on my todo list after I get past thsi theray, in the mean time I just need all the help I can get locating it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •