chemicalsuppliers i the DR

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
chemicalsuppliers in the DR

I am trying to find food grade H2O2-35%Hydrogen-peroxide. Someone told me to try and check with chemical supply houses and ferterlizer stores. Besides as a ferterlizer component, it is also used in making cheese. But I have a time coping with the telephone book here. Anyone have an idea, address, phone number or location that might help me.
I also need to find Vitamin C in powdered form (sodium ascorbate crystals and L-Proline powder). A well stocked health food store may have these items.
Luperonsailor

Last edited:

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Luperonsailor said:
I have trying to find food grade H2O2-35%Hydrogen-peroxide. Someone told me to try and check with chemical supply houses and ferterlizer stores. Besides as a ferterlizer component, it is also used in making cheese. But I have a time coping with the telephone book here. Anyone have and idea, address, phone number or location that might help me.
Luperonsailor

Do you also need fertilizer containing ammonium nitrate, fuel oil, and aluminum powder? By the way, where are you going to place the bomb?

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
;Laughing- the bomb is for my heart arteries

Mirador said:
Do you also need fertilizer containing ammonium nitrate, fuel oil, and aluminum powder? By the way, where are you going to place the bomb?
Pretty funny, not near meLOL
I am suposed to tell the seller that I am going to use it for my plants as plant food. but inrealit I am going to try and heal my Coronary disease, I am in the near end stage of CAD and the meds the DR./ have perscribed are not acccomplishing their goal, I am following a regiment I found on the internent throuh a friend. Now I need to find H2O2 and L-Lysine adnL-Proline for my one month treatment to eradicate my herat condition and give memy life,wife and diet back

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Luperonsailor said:
Thanks that is a place to start. If you come up with any othe info please me an private email if you like Billy

I really don't understand all the numbers and letters after the phtml
After reading your second post I edited my past and added a second link.

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
where is the second link

rellosk said:
After reading your second post I edited my past and added a second link.
Please repeat the second link. the first link would not go throuh my Yahoo search engine

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Luperonsailor said:
Pretty funny, not near meLOL
I am suposed to tell the seller that I am going to use it for my plants as plant food. but inrealit I am going to try and heal my Coronary disease, I am in the near end stage of CAD and the meds the DR./ have perscribed are not acccomplishing their goal, I am following a regiment I found on the internent throuh a friend. Now I need to find H2O2 and L-Lysine adnL-Proline for my one month treatment to eradicate my herat condition and give memy life,wife and diet back

Just goes to show that a good nutritional regime is basic for cardiovascular health. I doubt very much that a one month health treatment with all those fancy chemicals will restore your coronary arteries' health. You need to redesign more than just your nutritional habits, you have to change your entire outlook on life, take things easier, change your work or activity, get out of the rat race. Maybe a move to Sosua, open a bar by the beach.

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
links

Luperonsailor said:
Please repeat the second link. the first link would not go throuh my Yahoo search engine
My search engine can't trace any of the DR.Superpages you gave me

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
Working on alternative stuff

Mirado----what you mentioned is on my todo list after I get past thsi theray, in the mean time I just need all the help I can get locating it

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
You;; sound like a health care Professional

Mirador said:
Just goes to show that a good nutritional regime is basic for cardiovascular health. I doubt very much that a one month health treatment with all those fancy chemicals will restore your coronary arteries' health. You need to redesign more than just your nutritional habits, you have to change your entire outlook on life, take things easier, change your work or activity, get out of the rat race. Maybe a move to Sosua, open a bar by the beach.
I have done most all of the thing listed evensome from my cardiac surgens that you have not listed, I am at the stage of my CAD, that I will try any wll docoument program throughtout the word. The AMA and Pharmasutical control my suposedly best open heart guy i;n central Fl. I am ging down ans he is getting big fees. So (politely)Help me if you can but dont bust my chops over what I have or haven'tdone...Till you have walked a mile in stride with chest pain...I really could use any imput you may have that I can benifit from.
Thanks Billy

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
From Wikipedia (open source - no sweat to reproduce with this credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide)

"35 percent Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide", which is 35% pure hydrogen peroxide, has been marketed under names such as "Oxywater" or "H2O2", with claims of medicinal or therapeutic value as Hydrogen Peroxide therapy. According to peddlers of the product, it can be diluted and used for "hyper-oxygenation therapy" to cure AIDS, cancer, and many other conditions. Some have claimed that information about these "beneficial" uses of peroxide have been suppressed by the scientific community. The US Food and Drug administration has published a warning against the use of 35% peroxide in the home for any purpose. At least one death, and several serious injuries, have occurred as a result of ingesting this treatment. People who use 35% hydrogen peroxide "water it down" to whatever concentration is needed for the specific situation. Storing 35% makes it convenient to keep enough on hand, which is why people buy it this way. For example, use of 1 cup of 35% H2O2 in a warm bath is simple (and cheap), where use of 3% H2O2 would be less convenient (about 11 cups) and more expensive.

Recently, alternative medical practitioners have been administering doses of hydrogen peroxide intravenously. Suffice to say, this is controversial.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Luperonsailor said:
I'm not sure why you couldn't click the links. They work for me. Try typing www.superpgaesdr.com

Then press the orange "English" button in the upper right-hand corner. You can either enter "GNC" for the Business Name or click the Show List to choose a category.

PM me if you need more help.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Distribuidora de Qu?micos I.M.P. in Santo Domingo Tel 809-472-2215. Try calling these people, if they don't have it they might be able to tell you where to go.