(Sort of urgent) I'm looking for a book...

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
...written by Jacinto Gimbernard. It's called "Medalaganario" and it's been difficult for me to find it - I even asked for it at Feria del Libro some years ago. As far as I know Editora Taller printed it. I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me where to find it, be it in a "normal" shop or an online one.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm out of the country but a friend who lives here is there at the moment. She leaves in 2 weeks and has offered to buy it for me.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Call Librer?a La Trinitaria (Ave Arzobispo Noel, Santo Domingo, tel 809-686-6110) and ask do?a Virtudes (owner). If she doesn't have it, forget it! nobody does.

mariel said:
...written by Jacinto Gimbernard. It's called "Medalaganario" and it's been difficult for me to find it - I even asked for it at Feria del Libro some years ago. As far as I know Editora Taller printed it. I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me where to find it, be it in a "normal" shop or an online one.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm out of the country but a friend who lives here is there at the moment. She leaves in 2 weeks and has offered to buy it for me.

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
They don't have the book at La Trinitaria, but a friend of mine told me that Editora Corripio is going to publish a new edition of the book, although they don't have a date yet. We'll see.