Barcelo rum shipped to usa

scarlette10

Jul 25, 2005
My husband and I recently visited the DR and loved the Barcelo rum. We live in Pittsburgh, PA in the United States and have contacted our PLCB( Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board-1800332PLCB) about getting Barcelo shipped here. They said they would be more than happy to do that, but they have contacted the company in 2004 numerous times and never received a response? Any suggestions? Thank You Scarlette Monahan

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
They probably do not perceive your demand adequate to go through the motions and expense of shipping etc., even though it seems the state folks are nice enough about it. Or they may not proiduce enough for export at all, if it is all locally consumed.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Call Eduardo Barcelo on phone 1 809 592 2223.
He is the one in the family Barcelo in charge of sales and a very nice person.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
carina said:
Carina,

I would advise you to PM Eduardo's phone number as oppose to posting in public.

Unless he has given you permission to make his number public, please reserve his privacy, even if its a corporate number.

Just trying to avoid any trouble from being created:)

-Nal

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Nal0whs said:
Carina,

I would advise you to PM Eduardo's phone number as oppose to posting in public.

Unless he has given you permission to make his number public, please reserve his privacy, even if its a corporate number.

Just trying to avoid any trouble from being created:)

-Nal

Why would I post a phone number that I would not be allowed to post?
This is a public number to the salesmanager of Barcelo, he posts it himself on many places, including his own website.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Agree Scott.
By the way I have posted several phone numbers to hotels, to the golf club manager in PD and more here too...
Maybe I should reserve their privacies too??

These are all business phonenumbers and they are all there to sell, whatever the product may be... Come on! :tired:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by carina

Carina,

I would advise you to PM Eduardo's phone number as oppose to posting in public. Unless he has given you permission to make his number public, please reserve his privacy, even if its a corporate number.

-Nal

Your quoting it of course means even if he edited the post you quoted it for longevity.