Something new and different to do

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Many of us who live here are on a long term quest to find new things to do..... I've found one.

Casa Colonial, the new Boutique Hotel in Playa Dorada is hosting a Jazz night.... they are bringing in a jazz ensemble to play in their lobby bar....

This hotel is stunning. You will want to come just to see how beautiful it really is. The lobby is amazing and the bar is uniquely inviting.

Details:

Saturday July 30th, 9 pm in the bar area. As of yet I do not know how late they will play, maybe depends how many people we get there.

There will be some appies etc. It is a no hosted bar with a wonderful wine selection! It will be a great place to see and be seen, if that appeals to you.

My sources tell me that they plan to do this on a regular basis!!!

Please note that there is a dress code in effect. No shorts or sandals for men, it is a very classy bar!

IF you have questions feel free to ask. OF course I will be there.....

M

Mr.Mark

I know what you mean when you say that the Hotel is beautiful. I read somewhere, I think it was in Ritmo Social, an interview with the architech that designed the place and it turns out that according to some publication this is one of the best -maybe the second- Boutique Hotel in the world, at least in terms of design.

planner said:
Many of us who live here are on a long term quest to find new things to do..... I've found one.

Casa Colonial, the new Boutique Hotel in Playa Dorada is hosting a Jazz night.... they are bringing in a jazz ensemble to play in their lobby bar....

This hotel is stunning. You will want to come just to see how beautiful it really is. The lobby is amazing and the bar is uniquely inviting.

Details:

Saturday July 30th, 9 pm in the bar area. As of yet I do not know how late they will play, maybe depends how many people we get there.

There will be some appies etc. It is a no hosted bar with a wonderful wine selection! It will be a great place to see and be seen, if that appeals to you.

Please note that there is a dress code in effect. No shorts or sandals for men, it is a very classy bar!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
The architecture is amazing. They were written up in Cond? Nast Traveler's 2005 hot list as oe of the best new hotels in the world! This is a really good reason to go see it!

And it is so nice to get different music for a change and a nice change of scenery....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
reminder

Just to remind anyone who is interested, tonight at 9 pm, jazz at casa Colonial...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Holy Crap, Batman, er, Catwoman!!

planner said:
Just to remind anyone who is interested, tonight at 9 pm, jazz at casa Colonial...
Darlenie, I wish I was in the country. I would have made the trip. I loveeeeeee Jazz. The Jazz "clubs" that I have visited in SD, they all sucked.

Btw, did you get the pics?.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
planner said:

Details:

Hello
Can you tell me who is doing the Jazz ?

Club ESO based in Sosua may like to look at having a social evening there so I would appreciate some more details please.

Thanks
Sylvia