Revista/Placa renewals in Sosua

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Yay! Right here in Sosua.

Go to the Municipal Office; sorry, I don't know the street name, but it is left off Pedro Clisante at the Super Super/ 3-bank corner, midway down on the right. Can't miss it.

Once in the building, the office is the first one on the left, through the glass doors.

Bring your original Matricula plus a copy of same, and a copy of your Cedula.

I was there yesterday and again this morning; no line up. 5 minutes to do the deed.

dawnwil

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Calle Ayuntimiento!
Look for the old garbage truck out front and the tower with Year Round Christmas lights.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
hey

Thanks for that street name! I really am delighted the service is offered here now. POP has always taken half a day at least for one reason or another. No fun unless for fun.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
JackA$$ Cab

Dawn,

Do you have the proper papers for your A$$, I was thinking you could start a handsome-cab shuttle service from the hotels to QuiXote's. It would sure be more relaxing ride than a moto!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
lol

Do I know you, Tamborista?

That's not a bad idea, my a$$ is so much cuter than those motoconchos. But not sure if this will fit in with QuiXote's marketing plan. Must leave that to the experts.

(Carrots will cost a fortune, as well, on the logistical side. And who needs an irate chef?)