Child Beggars

solituna

Jan 26, 2004
So I was wondering - does anyone have the inside story of how this child beggar issue will be enforced? I'm happy to see this issue being raised in the press but am afraid that it will only be highlighted in the press instead of being enforced..

What do you guys think??

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
solituna said:
So I was wondering - does anyone have the inside story of how this child beggar issue will be enforced? I'm happy to see this issue being raised in the press but am afraid that it will only be highlighted in the press instead of being enforced..

What do you guys think??

The situation with child beggars is very tragic, however, I couldn't but laugh when I learned about the Justice Minister's (Procurador General de la Rep?blica) final solution for the problem, that the State would wrestle custody from the children's parents, put them up for adoption, or institutionalize them in an orphanage or boarding school.

Diario Libre

Apr 26, 2002
Mirador said:
The situation with child beggars is very tragic, however, I couldn't but laugh when I learned about the Justice Minister's (Procurador General de la Rep?blica) final solution for the problem, that the State would wrestle custody from the children's parents, put them up for adoption, or institutionalize them in an orphanage or boarding school.[/URL]
Laugh or cry?

Yes, that type of plan worked so well for Romania, didn't it?

Now just try to image what a Dominican orphanage holding a thousand Haitian children would look like?

Let's hope this plan is executed as well as others of the DR government.

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
beggers

Needless to say, there is nothing to say regarding the most assinine suggestion in the solar system.
My mind is soooo boggled by the proposal that I can't think. Fill in the blanks, pleasee. Duh