Planning to buy property need answers!

domenico

Jan 4, 2004
hey everyone

im planning to buy property but im not sure how to go about it, im looking to find out property in santiago area,but maybe in the capital as well, more or less a 3 bedroom condo, is there financing avaialble, like paying half of the price and then paying the rest monthly or every 6 months etc... is there agencies that i can contract to rent my condo cause im planning to move 3 months every year there after my work is over !!!! any help tips welcomed thanks

May 12, 2005
Use the search feature on this board. You will find plenty of information on this topic. Also use the real eastate section of DR1. Good luck home hunting.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
My advice would be :
First trip.
Come, look, listen, look, analyse, refine search, look & listen. Go back home & think, then plan second trip.
Second trip
Come, look, listen, look, analyse, refine search, look & listen. Go back home & think, then plan third trip to possibly buy after you have taken advice of some locals to make sure you are getting a reliable lawyer to look after YOUR interests - not his own!!

There are several DR1 members in the Santiago &/or Santo Domingo areas that you could meet up with on these two visits. Face to face meetings will give you MUCH more info than you will gleen here (although here IS important as the start of your investigations I agree), so don't rush things, PLEASE!! ~ Grahame.

domenico

Jan 4, 2004
thanks for the reply, yes there is no rush for sure i will take my time i want to gather more funds , research, etc... yeah if there are anyone living in santiago please lets get in touch!!!!