realestate

sue78223@yahoo

Jul 19, 2005
hi, i am looking for beach front home,in around 100,000 usd if not cheaper,or lot 20ish 30ish ..im not a rich american thats a fact..want to live full time..hoping to visit in sept.or oct,want some leads..i been told do not go with english speaking realtors,cause this will cost you more..if anyone out there can lead me,i will be real grateful....please contact,going out of town for a week,so cant check mail......oh when i do come need a place to stay,want a local person that knows ins and outs of things and spainish speaking..if have a guest room to stay month or two,or untill i buy my home..want to travel around ,not just tourist areas.....thanks csr

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
sue78223@yahoo said:
hi, i am looking for beach front home,in around 100,000 usd if not cheaper,or lot 20ish 30ish ..im not a rich american thats a fact..want to live full time..hoping to visit in sept.or oct,want some leads..i been told do not go with english speaking realtors,cause this will cost you more..if anyone out there can lead me,i will be real grateful....please contact,going out of town for a week,so cant check mail......oh when i do come need a place to stay,want a local person that knows ins and outs of things and spainish speaking..if have a guest room to stay month or two,or untill i buy my home..want to travel around ,not just tourist areas.....thanks csr
Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I think most people with experience living in the DR would recommend that you live here a longer period, probably a year, before you decide where you want to purchase your full time home. I doubt many have continued to live where they first landed. There are plenty of rentals available (this will give you a clue that many purchasers have moved on.). Give an area a try, if it works fine, then buy. If not move on to the next area. Nothing lost, no liabilities.

May 31, 2005
Simon & Nicky said:
We'd all like a beach front home for 100000USD. - You're talking small condo right? Otherwise you've missed out a zero!
Not even a beach front home in a not so heavily populated area? I can imagine that Puerto Plata, Cabarete, and Sosua are out of the question for a beach front home for $100,000.