americans in santo domingo

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
i've just heard george bush say he will not be satisfied until every american who wants a job has one.

all i can say is ...... he's got his job cut out with some of you in santo domingo that's for sure.

if he's successful, maybe some of you can start paying for your own drinks in the future.

boch.

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Dragonfly32837 said:
Who are you talking about? Who's going to buy their own drinks?
I don't understand either....are they inferring that all the Americans in SD have their drinks bought for them by Dominicans?????
I thought it was the other way around.......Hummmmm

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
JDJones said:
someone got stuck with a bar tab! Don't worry, boch, it happens to the best of us.
But, now that you mention jobs, this Bush thing isn't going to work.
I've been trying to get a job in Santo Domingo for a long time..

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn't concentrate.
Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it. The job was only sew-sew anyhow.
Next I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was exhausting.
I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn't cut it.
I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.
I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience.
So, for the time being, you're still gonna have to get the tab, boch!

witty - to say the least, otherwise stumped for words.

Pana

Feb 12, 2005
bochinche said:
i've just heard george bush say he will not be satisfied until every american who wants a job has one.

all i can say is ...... he's got his job cut out with some of you in santo domingo that's for sure.

if he's successful, maybe some of you can start paying for your own drinks in the future.

boch.
What jobs he just sold the average working american out to CAFTA?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
ronaldobklyn said:
About what? I was being sarcastic :tired: .

In sounds to me like you really think that average working americans are going to lose their jobs because of CAFTA...If that's not what you meant then I missed your point.