Cotui information requested

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
I'm going to the DR next week and may spend a couple of days in Cotui where a friend is living.I'm sure he'll be able to show me around once I get there but I am wondering if anyone has information about the Town,Hotels and nightlife.Thanks

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
acmike said:
I'm going to the DR next week and may spend a couple of days in Cotui where a friend is living.I'm sure he'll be able to show me around once I get there but I am wondering if anyone has information about the Town,Hotels and nightlife.Thanks
If that is a big concern for you, Cotui is not the place for you to go.
You are not going to find much actions in places where you can't enjoy a beach.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Searching on 'Cotui' brings up a surprisingly long list of threads. This one might be of interest because the OP had similar questions to yours. Unfortunately we never heard back from her to see how she got on.

You could also send a Private Message to one of the regular posters here, suarezn who is from Cotui and visits there regularly.

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
Thanks for the info!

That link provided great info.Thanks for the help...........AcMike

May 12, 2005
If you have a friend in Cotui, shouldn't your friend be able to give you the info you are looking for?? Anyway, glad you were able to find what you needed using this board. It's a great resource. Enjoy your trip.