I need to get from POP to Juan Dolio

caznchris

Aug 10, 2005
Please can someone help I have spoken to Caribe Tours and know that I can get a bus from Puerto Plata to Santo Domingo and then taxis to and from the airport etc. What I am trying to find out is if there is a flight that goes between the 2 to save time. I have contacted aerodomca and it will cost $900USD between 4 of us which I think is a bit expensive. Thanks a lot

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I think you found your choices at both ends of the money scale. I think your other choice is to hire a car and driver for a couple hundred bucks. Take along a cooler with a few six-packs and time will fly.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Yes a taxi and brewskis is a mid-price range. The number of people flying into the wrong airport then spending a day each way to get to the right destination continues to amaze me. Time is worth not much lately I guess.

caznchris

Aug 10, 2005
POP to Juan Dolio

ricktoronto said:
Yes a taxi and brewskis is a mid-price range. The number of people flying into the wrong airport then spending a day each way to get to the right destination continues to amaze me. Time is worth not much lately I guess.
I know that you are amazed but we have booked a 2 centre holiday. The first week in Juan Dolio the second in Cabrete. I'm sure from what I've read we'll have a great time. If you can recommend any good eateries/bars i would appreciate it.

caznchris

Aug 10, 2005
HOWMAR said:
I think you found your choices at both ends of the money scale. I think your other choice is to hire a car and driver for a couple hundred bucks. Take along a cooler with a few six-packs and time will fly.
Thanks for the reply 6 pack sounds great. Or sleep after a 10 hour flight!!