POKER GAME-Sosua-Thursday Sept. 1st.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
The next installment of the Dominican Poker Tour is announced:

Date: Thursday, September 1 at 9:00PM
Place: Rocky's Restaurant, Sosua

For those unfamiliar with our game:
  • We play a low stakes, friendly game of dealer's choice (usually Texas Holdem)
  • We play by Modified Dominican Rules-this means the rules change as the game progresses. These rule are approved by Jose rather than Hoyle.
  • Novices are welcome, just don't stand behind Marco.
  • Women are encouraged to play. They have the option of betting clothing rather than pesos. Thongs and G-strings are worth double.

Let me know if you can make it.

HOWMAR

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
HOWMAR said:
The next installment of the Dominican Poker Tour is announced:

Date: Thursday, September 1 at 9:00PM
Place: Rocky's Restaurant, Sosua

For those unfamiliar with our game:
  • We play a low stakes, friendly game of dealer's choice (usually Texas Holdem)
  • We play by Modified Dominican Rules-this means the rules change as the game progresses. These rule are approved by Jose rather than Hoyle.
  • Novices are welcome, just don't stand behind Marco.
  • Women are encouraged to play. They have the option of betting clothing rather than pesos. Thongs and G-strings are worth double.

Let me know if you can make it.

HOWMAR
Claro!

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
I'm a cross dresser, can I play in my thong or g-string? Do I get double credit?
Count me in.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
AlaninDR said:
I'm a cross dresser, can I play in my thong or g-string? Do I get double credit?
Count me in.
Sorry, our rules cleeeeeeeerly state that you must be a woman to qualify for the clothing option.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
But there's no rule against AlaninDR wearing his g-string and thong, right? He just needs to bring cash to play.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
rellosk said:
But there's no rule against AlaninDR wearing his g-string and thong, right? He just needs to bring cash to play.
That's correct. But, he should be careful, I heard that the motochoncho drivers in Sosua are into the Down Low.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
There are all sorts of ways to divert a poker playing persons attention from the game. Some people talk while other act with crazy antics.
I use the more up front tool to distract the other players. To those who have not met me.....imagine a morbidly obese cross dresser at the table wearing a g-string with a prosthetic leg, Edward Scissorhands arm, glass eye and colostomy bag. Can you concentrate on the game? If you can, i'll add something new.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
AlaninDR said:
There are all sorts of ways to divert a poker playing persons attention from the game. Some people talk while other act with crazy antics.
I use the more up front tool to distract the other players. To those who have not met me.....imagine a morbidly obese cross dresser at the table wearing a g-string with a prosthetic leg, Edward Scissorhands arm, glass eye and colostomy bag. Can you concentrate on the game? If you can, i'll add something new.
Your not exactly my type. But Escott may be distracted.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
AlaninDR said:
It's hard to concentrate when I'm throwing up. :speechles

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
HOWMAR said:
Do a GOOGLE search. I guess somethings aren't explained on DR1.
I learn something new everyday.

Sound like it's going to be a fun game. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. I'll be in Santo Domingo on the 1st, I won't be in Sosua until the 2nd.:(

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
HOWMAR said:
Your not exactly my type. But Escott may be distracted.
That is exactly the way he looked the last time he played. I have to admit that he did throw me off of my game but then again, I don't have much of a game to begin with so there wasn't much to throw me off of.

I just contribute regularly to the betterment of mankind on Thursdays.

Escott

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
rellosk said:
I learn something new everyday.

Sound like it's going to be a fun game. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. I'll be in Santo Domingo on the 1st, I won't be in Sosua until the 2nd.:(
Next trip include a Thursday. We'll schedule you in.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Poke her

AlaninDR said:
No, it means that i'll also be wearing a strap on.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Now everybody knows why I don't want people standing behind me during poker games.
When PokeHer becomes PokeHim, I get scared.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
*****REMINDER*****
The game is:
Thursday September 1 at 9:00PM
Rocky's Restaurant, Sosua

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Perfect, my thong was just returned from the laundry (had a nasty dark stain on it) and my colostomy bag has fresh kitty litter. I'm ready