Hacienda Suites and Villas

unicorn

Aug 10, 2005
Has anyone stayed at the Hacienda Suites and Villlas? What is it really like? I have read many reports on the Hacienda Tropical. They are a mix of reviews. I could not find one review for the suites and villas. I book the suites and villas through my RCI timeshare.

If anyone can tell me any information on this resort please respond. I just want to know what to expect.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
The villas are great. I bought one and have been living there for 3 years.

They are not all the same, but are similar with pool and spanish style type architecture. I think Lifestlyle Holidays has about 30 of the apprx 80 villas in their timeshare pool. The others are privately owned like mine.

Villas are actually 3 and 4 bedroom homes, designed for permanent residents so pretty spacious. Quiet neighborhood except Monday night fireworks from Lifestyle Holidays' VIP World (good party).

You can get food/AI service from Hacienda Hotel - but this doesnt get that good reviews (but the delivered breakfast is nice I hear).

If you can choose or if there is not much price difference, take one of the villas over the suites which are part of the hotel.

desmarco

Apr 27, 2005
Hey Unicorn... Stayed at the Villas in July. Some people seemed to have to change rooms acouple of times, but no big deal! My friend and I went for our b'days, first time to D.R., loved it. The staff is the best! Teresa', front desk, is exceptional. Don't expect the Ritz, be genuine with the people, and you will have a great time. Some walking involved from the rooms to beach area but well worth it. Mangu and Rancho Typico are a good time as well!!!