Looking for Anne Pichardo

guesswho

Aug 12, 2005
Hello everyone,
I was referred to this forum by a fellow user. I lived in Santo Domingo in the mid '70s and attended school at Carol Morgan. I am searching for a former classmate whose maiden name was Anne Pichardo. If anyone has any information that possibly might assist me in locating her, please email me.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.
Peace2All,
guesswho

BTW...any others who attended CMS during the mid '70s, please feel free to contact me as well. I could possibly be remembered by some as "vaso de leche".

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Here it goes!

Since you went to school together, do the "homework" and search here:

SuperPagesDR.com. Search the phone directory. It works!

guesswho

Aug 12, 2005
Rellosk:

rellosk said:
Did you try contacting the school? I would guess they keep track of Alumni.

Yes, I have been trying to contact the Alumni and Representatives of our graduating class, but without success as yet. I will not cease attempting to reach them via email and will call CMS if necessary. Thank you very much for your response and suggestion.

My post here was to simply exhaust all possibilities. With this wonderful tool at our fingertips, it is after all, a very small world.

Peace2U,
guesswho

guesswho

Aug 12, 2005
Miguel

miguel said:
Since you went to school together, do the "homework" and search here:

SuperPagesDR.com. Search the phone directory. It works!

Thank you Miguel so very much for your quick and kind response. What a wonderful suggestion it was as well. I did think of that and my original thought was that since I knew her "maiden" name, she would probably not be listed that way. After your response, I attempted the search anyway. Unfortunately, still no positive results. I will however keep trying...hey, you never know, right? Still much "homework" to do. Thanks again.

Peace2U,
guesswho

guesswho

Aug 12, 2005
Thanks Gregg (twice!) ;) ;)

BTW - Are you a FireGuy? If so, thanks three times ;) ;) ;)

Rellosk...LMBO...I know guesswho is about as unoriginal and corny as a username can get; however, I didn't want to sit around thinking about what to call myself...I just wanted to try and find an old friend. Maybe, I'll go back and take the time to change it now. (Although...they were (are) a very good band).

I'll take all the luck I can get. Thanks again.
me ;)