Name of a song I heard in Punta Cana, DR???

casey

Aug 15, 2005
Hello everyone! I am looking for a song I heard in Punta Cana. I don't really know any of the words just that the majority of the song sounds something like "po...porro porro po po".

It was one of the songs that was played over and over again at the beach bar at my resort (Sunscape Beach). "po...porro porro po po" (or whatever the actual words are) were pretty much the only words in the song except for a man saying one or two words in spanish in between "po...porro porro po pos" it was a fun dance song and I would love to find it. Sorry for the horrible description! Thanks for your help!!!

Casey

BonaoDomRep

Jul 11, 2005
casey said:
Hello everyone! I am looking for a song I heard in Punta Cana. I don't really know any of the words just that the majority of the song sounds something like "po...porro porro po po".

It was one of the songs that was played over and over again at the beach bar at my resort (Sunscape Beach). "po...porro porro po po" (or whatever the actual words are) were pretty much the only words in the song except for a man saying one or two words in spanish in between "po...porro porro po pos" it was a fun dance song and I would love to find it. Sorry for the horrible description! Thanks for your help!!!

Casey

wat type of song it was....reggaeton merengue???

casey

Aug 15, 2005
It was Merengue. It had a fast beat and was great for dancing, the resort staff would all begin dancing every time it came on. I don't think it is a new song but it seemed popular. I can hear the beat in my head so clearly, I wish I could figure out a way to type it. Thanks for the help!

Casey

May 31, 2005
That's To?o Rosario. Porom pororom popopopo porom! I love that song. When I downloaded it it had the Porom Porom as the name.