condo rental

clambino

Jul 28, 2005
Hello,

I am planning to travel to sosua in november of 2006. I plan on staying at a condo rental. The condos I have viewed online seem to be very reasonable. However, I am skeptical because they are so cheap compared to other places in the carribean. Is there some kind of catch or what? I would like to know if roaches and rodents are common, thieves ect. Any info will be appreciated.

thank you

p.s. If someone could recommend condo rental my price range is $400-$800/month

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
clambino said:
Hello,

I am planning to travel to sosua in november of 2006. I plan on staying at a condo rental. The condos I have viewed online seem to be very reasonable. However, I am skeptical because they are so cheap compared to other places in the carribean. Is there some kind of catch or what? I would like to know if roaches and rodents are common, thieves ect. Any info will be appreciated.

thank you

p.s. If someone could recommend condo rental my price range is $400-$800/month
Sosua is a lot cheaper than other tourist areas in the country, so it is not surprising to be quoted those prices.
You can post the names of the condos you investigated and get opinions form those of us who live here in Sosua.
Roaches & rodents are not common visitors in nice condos and it's good to be sure that there is good security where you plan to stay.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Rocky said:
Roaches & rodents are not common visitors in nice condos and it's good to be sure that there is good security where you plan to stay.
The good secuurity is for the two-legged variety. You also need an exterminator for the four and eight-leged models.