rentals

esmebabe

Aug 11, 2005
does anyone know of any reputable letting (oops rental-sorry im english) agents who deal with rentals in the sd area ?planning to move to dr in thenext 12 months and have started to research schools already,so now want to get an idea of living expenses ,any assistance would be gratefully recieved :confused: :confused:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
esmebabe said:
does anyone know of any reputable letting (oops rental-sorry im english) agents who deal with rentals in the sd area ?planning to move to dr in thenext 12 months and have started to research schools already,so now want to get an idea of living expenses ,any assistance would be gratefully recieved :confused: :confused:
I think you will find that most rentals are handled by word of mouth in the DR. You really have to be in the right place at the right time. If also will find that once to leave the tourist areas, most apartments are unfurnished. In the DR this means no furniture, no refrigerator, no stove, no hot-water heater, etc. You can check the SD newspapers on-line to look at the classified ads for rentals to get an idea of prices, but you'll have to be familiar with neighborhoods.
Good luck.

esmebabe

Aug 11, 2005
HOWMAR said:
I think you will find that most rentals are handled by word of mouth in the DR. You really have to be in the right place at the right time. If also will find that once to leave the tourist areas, most apartments are unfurnished. In the DR this means no furniture, no refrigerator, no stove, no hot-water heater, etc. You can check the SD newspapers on-line to look at the classified ads for rentals to get an idea of prices, but you'll have to be familiar with neighborhoods.
Good luck.
thanks so much for the advice ,can you give me some newspsper names so i can further my research on line

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
esmebabe said:
thanks howmar,your a babe
No thank you....with sweet talk like that it's no wonder you were able to do 5 sankies last trip (You've already become a legend in your own time.)

esmebabe

Aug 11, 2005
HOWMAR said:
No thank you....with sweet talk like that it's no wonder you were able to do 5 sankies last trip (You've already become a legend in your own time.)
well you know what us 30 something divorcees are like ;) ,how do you think a sankie call out service would do? :p ,thinkin it would be a great way to support my girlies once i arrived

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
esmebabe said:
well you know what us 30 something divorcees are like ;) ,how do you think a sankie call out service would do? :p ,thinkin it would be a great way to support my girlies once i arrived
Can a 40 something gringo apply for a job. You don't have to support my sick mother or pay for my dental bills, etc.

esmebabe

Aug 11, 2005
HOWMAR said:
Can a 40 something gringo apply for a job. You don't have to support my sick mother or pay for my dental bills, etc.
well im an equal oppurtunities sort of employer,it would be nice to sleep with someone who can read!but what about my sick mother!!!!!!!!!! :devious:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
esmebabe said:
well im an equal oppurtunities sort of employer,it would be nice to sleep with someone who can read!but what about my sick mother!!!!!!!!!! :devious:
I hope I'm not overqualified. Not only can I read and write, I can add and subtract (little numbers). I'm even going to learn to multiply and divide soon.
As for your sick mother, a trip to the DR may cure her.

esmebabe

Aug 11, 2005
HOWMAR said:
I hope I'm not overqualified. Not only can I read and write, I can add and subtract (little numbers). I'm even going to learn to multiply and divide soon.
As for your sick mother, a trip to the DR may cure her.
ahhhhhh my poor sick mother,she taught me everything i know :cool: are you at work?