Orange Phone Card Refill Questions

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
An Orange (Card phone) holder needs to know the following:

1. How do you access your voicemail on Orange from the US when you are away.............they tried pushing the "#" sign when the voice mail answered and that doesn't seem to work.

2. How do you put more $$$ into the phone while away.......when you have bought the cards and have them with you. Tried calling the number listed on the card, but when they enter the "number" from the card it says "secret code is not valid" but it doesn't ask for the "secret code"????

Thanks............

I've searched the site under "Orange" and can't seem to see this issue addressed.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
In case anyone else needs to know:

1. How do you access your voicemail on Orange from the US when you are away.............they tried pushing the "#" sign when the voice mail answered and that doesn't seem to work.

...............You have to call either 1-809-859-6777 or 1-859-6789 and follow the steps by entering in your phone number and password and then you can retreive your messages..................

STILL LOOKING for a way to "refill" the phone when out of the country. :tired:

Thanks

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I know a few people that leave the phone and the cards with a friend to do that while away. Since you don't need to make calls with it but just not lose the number while away, how long do they hold the number without payment? I thought it was 90 days. If so then you shouldn't have to do this too much.