Any Scrabble players out there?

samsbar

Jun 30, 2005
Looking for Scrabble players on a somewhat regular basis for friendly but challenging games. I have two scrabble boards available. Anyone interested?
Joanne

Captain Hook

May 18, 2004
Where are you?

Are you in Pop? It would be fun to play. I have a board!
Wouldn't be in POP until the begining of oct.

samsbar

Jun 30, 2005
Captain Hook said:
Are you in Pop? It would be fun to play. I have a board!
Wouldn't be in POP until the begining of oct.
:cool:

Sound good. Stay in touch and let us know when you arrive.

M

Mr.Mark

I'd like to play too, though I live in Santo Domingo. Speaking of board and intellectual fun games, has anyone played Balderdash?

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
samsbar said:
Looking for Scrabble players on a somewhat regular basis for friendly but challenging games. I have two scrabble boards available. Anyone interested?
Joanne

I?m not brought up with that game at all.. have no idea how it works.
But sure Joanne, I?ll give it a shot..

Just put up a day and time and I?ll be there.
Give me a briefing first on how to play! ;)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
What about a regular night of board games, whoever shows plays..... I'd be interested. I can play scrabble, balderdash, cribbage, euchre etc etc etc......

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Scrabble

I love scrabble-will be there in late sept. so please pm me if any game night works out-would love to play.
Great idea and thanks.

samsbar

Jun 30, 2005
First Scrabble - Board Game Day

Okay, all interested parties: We will try the first scrabble/board game day on Saturday, August 27th at Sam's Bar & Grill, Jose del Carmen Ariza 34, Puerto Plata at 3PM. If you are not up to playing scrabble bring another game and players. I have two scrabble boards and several decks of cards. Early start for the Sosua and Costambar friends. See you all then. Better than happy hour drink prices for all players. *Cuba Libre/Santo Libre 40 rd. Presidente peq. 40, Grandes 50* Joanne

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
scrabble dabble

love the game...my travel buddy and i played nearly every day on the beach in b.c.

not sure if there are any scrabble players in BC...but would totaly be up for game on my next visit this fall.

ALSO...if anyone is interested...you can by the game on CD and play on line with friends etc. I go to msn gaming zone...you can play with other people who are on line...OR you can set up private games to just play with people you know.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Speaking of having the game CD....

I have it here in Puerto Plata! No board - but I have the CD and (maybe if it is fixed, a laptop).

The 27th MIGHT be problematic however since I have something that morning and I don't know how long it will take.

LP

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Be forewarned ... I happen to know Joanne cheats! ;)

See you there, Scrabble (or cheap cuba libre) afficionados

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Hey everyone~

Don't forget about Scrabble today, I think everything is kicking off around 3. Joanne is doing Cheap Presidentes and 35 RD cuba libres.

I don't think I'll be able to join in the games however due to a nasty concussion. I am such a klutz, I swear. I really need to quit hanging out on my roof.

However, Joanne will be here to give you some friendly competition.

Have fun,

Sunnie

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
I will come up from Santo Domingo next time, if AZB brings along some of his hot barrio chicas in bikinis and a Twister game.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm in pto pta, love scrabble, can play in bikini, on wednesdays i cure leprosy, i have hidden superpowers but i don't know when is a next scrabble day?

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I'd love to play - Scrabble and/or Backgammon if anyone knows it. Where are you located? North Coast? Sosua? Puerto Plata? I'll be back on Dec 9th
till the end of the year.

Ro