7 years later

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Hi everybody

Just to let you know this month I am in my 7th anniversary since I moved to my beloved Rep Dom. Also, celebrating 5 years of succesful operations with Suprema Qualitas. To celebrate this anniversary we are sponsoring a symposium with CEII Intec. We have a stand in the Dominican Fiesta Hotel which is hosting the event, august 18th to 21st -thursday to sunday-. SO, whoever wants to join us in the celebration will be welcome :)

MrMike, you are the best! I got the monitor in time to be installed in the stand. ;)

Carina, where in the heck is my website??... still waiting for your bank account information... Oh well, I suppose we will have to face the event with an outdated website :cry:

Cheers

Jess

M

Mr.Mark

Hey, I've heard about Supremas Qualitas, but what exactly do you do? I graduated from INTEC, but I won't be attending that symposium.
Congratulations on your 7th anniversary.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Thanks guys

Yep Larry, it has been long. With ups and downs as everything I suppose.

MrMark we give courses (training), implement several management systems and other tools for process improvement and also do audits.

More information in our stand! :bandit: (Hope Robert dont kill me for this) :cross-eye

Jess

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
MrMike said:
Kind of like a QSI type thing? ISO and all that?

QSI is a registrar body -I still doubt about their accreditation tho-.

We are consultants, we prepare companies to be ready to receive a registrar audit. We work with ISO standards and other related tools and programs. When asked, we recommend registrars depending on the type of management system to be certified.

QSI type registrars rank very low in our database, due to bad experiences in this and other countries.

Jess

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I guess that explains why I have a certificate for being a registered ISO9001 auditer even though I forgot to show up for the course the company I previously worked for sent me to.

They sent a group of us, I didn't make it, and yet a week later I got my certification in the mail along with the certifications of everyone who did make it. I love the DR.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
MrMike said:
I guess that explains why I have a certificate for being a registered ISO9001 auditer even though I forgot to show up for the course the company I previously worked for sent me to.

They sent a group of us, I didn't make it, and yet a week later I got my certification in the mail along with the certifications of everyone who did make it. I love the DR.

Well, that is not a dominican company, they are americans!!! HQ in Miami. :tired:

Jess Smashing her fingers not to tell more. :bandit: