Its Me again with more questions!

aoife

Aug 9, 2005
Hey Guys sorry I have more questions to ask!
I was doing my reading, and somewhere it said the euro should be circulating as freely as the dollar in february, do you know is that this feb or next? And what currency would you guys recommend I use?
also, I want to cram as much of your great country into one visit as I can so is there place or hotspot of any variety that you'd recommend?
Muchos gracias!
xxx
;)

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
aoife said:
Hey Guys sorry I have more questions to ask!
I was doing my reading, and somewhere it said the euro should be circulating as freely as the dollar in february, do you know is that this feb or next? And what currency would you guys recommend I use?
also, I want to cram as much of your great country into one visit as I can so is there place or hotspot of any variety that you'd recommend?
Muchos gracias!
xxx
;)
If you are asking if the euro will be circulating like the dollar in the DR by February, it won't be by this February, next February, or in the next 10 Februarys. The DR is too closely tied to the US and the dollar. With that said it is still OK to bring your euros. The exchange houses (cambios) give a fair exchange to the peso. You will probably loose if you change your euros to dollars first.

aoife

Aug 9, 2005
Nah it was just something I read...

No, its ok I'll change it to dollars here or something. Was just wondering what the best thing to do was.... in puerto plata, I have a bank card should i just bring that? Yeah its just something I read on this site, that euro thing, didnt think it could be right...
thanks!
cool places we should go?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Need more info....
What are your interests, age range, single or attached, etc.? Not asking to get too personal, but it helps to steer you to the best activities. I'm in POP and can fill you in on activities. Also, are you staying at one of the All Inclusives (AI)?

aoife

Aug 9, 2005
all of the above!

Travelling with two friends both of which are also girls, we are all 19, all looking for a laugh and just a really good time... We want to learn how to surf maybe, and also (as we are staying in an AI) we want to go out to other places like cabarete and sosua at night but would like to know how difficult it would be for us to get home and would it be expensive.... We left it so late (were all working for the summer to earn our going away money and took a long time to earn) we got the bahia principe, so thats where we'd have to be going from and coming to... I would have preferred a little place to rent but the AI was the most affordable for us cos of flight costs and things like that... Hence, even though we will be in an all inclusive availing of our free food, we do actually want to see the DR! Thats about it really?! any suggestions? Any other info you need?
Thanks so much for assisting the petty questions!
;)